Rented RV in February 2014 to be picked up in Denver for 9 days starting at noon on June 6 2014. Did this online. Hubby kept getting emails reminding us about it. Well, we show up at appointed time to pick up said RV and tada.... NO MOTORHOME!!! What??? The Denver folks claimed they had no phone number to get ahold of us, ??why not email kids???

Long story short, they couldn't tell us why it wasn't there (others were waiting there in the same boat!!)...late, reservation messed up, whatever. They "might have an RV by tomorrow night at 5pm, or the next day". Well, we needed to be in NW Nebraska by 2 pm the next day for a week long organized bicycle ride and couldn't wait around. No explanation, no on answering the phone in Las Vegas.. took a week and a half after this fiasco to just get out deposit back from them and we haven't gotten any sort of explanation about the whole deal.

They seem to be a very ill run operation...rent from these jokers at your own risk people. We were lucky, we went to "Plan B" and got it all together with our SUV with a box trailer and camping equipment..we felt sorry for the other folks waiting there who were apparently from out of town..

Product or Service Mentioned: Apollo Motorhome Holidays Rv Rental.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 23, 2014.

Comments

A follow up to this as I am the hubby mentioned in the review! I have continued to try and reach anyone that might be able to explain what happened to no avail.

Their regional manager Susie Iott is either behind closed doors, with a client or not there. No response to e mails. The gal who answers the phone at the alas Vegas office recognizes me now.

What a joke company. If I ran my business this way there wouldn't be a business.

to JK Iowa, United States #878912

Hello,

Back in May I rented an Apollo motorhome, we were in an accident (someone reversed into us when we were parked at a gas station...duh) and since then I have been trying to contact this mysterious Susie Iott to sort our insurance and get our deposit back!!!!

Could you please share what contact phone numbers you have? All I have is her email which she is yet to respond to...surprise surprise!

Any info you may have on who to contact would be wonderful. Thank you